Tuesday, June 21, 2011

24 weeks



Well I decided it was time to start updating this weekly. So here it goes.

I'm entering my 24th week today and have roughly 16 weeks to go. I'm going to start taking a picture every week so those who don't see me often can watch me and bambino grow!

Its crazy how fast time has gone by. Seems like yesterday I was reading the 2 lines on that EPT in utter shock. Here I am now happier then I have been in a long time.

We recently went to our monthly check up where the doctor told me I should be feeling 12 movements a day. I felt a little panicked when I hadn't been counting them and wondering will the baby move 12 times a day. What if he/she doesn't move. Boy was I in for a suprise...12 kicks a day!?!! Pssssh.....try 100. The baby is moving all around like crazy. It's an amazing feeling. Also, at the doctor, the baby's heart rate is 160 beats per minute. Super fast. You know what they say about speedy heart rates. PINK!! Who knows though. I go from strongly believing to its a boy one day to being convinced its a girl the next. Only time will tell though.

This week Amy Houston is going to be helping me paint the baby's room. Thank you Amy!! I've been attempting to paint every weekend but every time I walk in the nursery I get slightly overwhelmed, since I've never prepped a room to paint. Amy is an expert so I know I am in good hands. Dan has openly admitted to sucking at painting so I am glad he wasn't too proud to admit it. Either that or he is trying to get out of it (wink wink). Either way, he has been great to me, dealing with my crazy emotions and honey-do lists. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment