Went to the doc on August 24th and she said I'm measuring 3 weeks ahead. She went ahead and ordered another ultrasound so they can get a more accurate measurement of exactly how big this not so little one will be. I have been having alot of hip and leg pain. My feet are also extremely swollen all the time but my blood pressure is perfect. I'm trying to stay off my feet as much as possible but get its hard to keep me down. There is so much to do still. We are finishing the changing table this week so as soon as that is finished the nursery will be finished too. I'm looking forward to maternity photos and my work baby shower. I'm getting very antsy thinking about being a mom, going through labor and getting used to my new lifestyle. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I've never been happier I'm just very anxious!! Here are my 33 and 34 week photos. This week the baby is about the size of a pineapple and weighs around 5 pounds. His/her little feet are constantly jabbing me in my ribs and I love it. Seriously. Its a great feeling. Ill post more next Wednesday after our appointment.
33 weeks
34 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment