Well I have been a serious slacker on keeping this thing updated with pics and info so here is a recap for the past month. 35 weeks:
36 weeks:
37 weeks:
38 weeks:
Although my face doesn't show it, I truly feel great. I guess my serious face translates to "your face says it all", "you look so ready to be done", "you poor thing, you look miserable". I have had a wonderful pregnancy and really truly enjoy being pregnant. I have a feeling I will miss it. Well, not the restless nights in bed, up every hour to go pee, or feeling like humpty dumpty on the couch. But, I will genuinely miss it. However, I CAN NOT wait to meet this little one. The anticipation is absolutely killing me!!
Here are a couple maternity pictures. My 2 besties, Deanna and Allyson bought us a photo shoot. We had ours pictures taken by the lovely Stacey Anne at Wash park on September 4th. She did a wonderful job and we love them. Thanks Al and Dee for the WONDERFUL gift. We will treasure them for ever!
And lastly here are our cute four legged fur babies. They are growing increasingly suspicious of what is yet to come!! They spend alot of time sniffing out the nursery and all the new stuff that is in there. I will post pics of the nursery next week. I just need to take the time to find space for all the stuff (stroller, swing, pack and play, bouncy seat, etc. etc) and make it look picture ready. Ohhh, and get curtains!! Maybe I will have time tonight! Enjoy!!





I love it..all of it...the pictures are fantastic...love them all, even the fur babies!! So happy and excited for you, Dan, and all your families....Cannot wait to see the little chica Oct 3rd!! :-)
ReplyDeleteDear Anonymous,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! We are so excited as well. We can not wait for everyone to meet and love our little bambino on October 2nd!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!